Self Love Kimono
An elegant, shiny and light kimono, with wide sleeves and a touch of colourful African fabric.
• Main Fabric Color: light green, brown and gold
• Polyester fabric. Thiner fabric than the other kimonos of this collection, and the most unique.
When I found this fabric in Taiwan, I fell in love with its unique color. The lady who was selling it told me that they won't get this fabric anymore, so I asked her for the last pieces.
• Sleeves colour: red and yellow
• 100% Cotton, African fabric
This fabric was brought from Guinea Conakry to Taiwan by my African dance teacher Amiu. She is originally from Southern Taiwan and is passionate about traditional dance of Guinea in West Africa, where she often goes to enhance her craft.
• One size (length from neck to bottom part of the kimono: 70cm, waist width: 60cm, sleeves width: 25cm)
• Made in Taiwan, by our talented seamstress, who is paid a fair wage.
• The brand label is sewn inside the top part of the kimono, right behind your neck.
• Hand wash separately, and iron on the inside of the fabric.
• Net weight: 50g
• Earrings sold separately
LIMITED EDITION! Only 3 kimonos were made and will be available to purchase. (This item won't be made again)
Love is what expands consciousness. It helps us become open to Truth, and more aware. We need to work on ourselves in order to find balance and harmony within. Self Love. Once we have self love, we can love others, we can get knowledge and accept the Truth.
This piece of clothes won't do the inner work for us! We have to do it ourselves! However, the word "love" inspired me to create it.