An elegant and light kimono, with wide sleeves and a touch of colourful African fabric.
• Color: black. Polyester fabric. (slightly ticker than the two other kimono's fabrics)
• Sleeves colour: red, green, yellow and white. 100% Cotton.
This fabric was brought from Guinea Conakry to Taiwan by my African dance teacher Amiu. She is originally from Southern Taiwan and is passionate about traditional dance of Guinea in West Africa, where she often goes to enhance her craft.
• One size (length from neck to bottom part of the kimono: 70cm, waist width: 60cm, sleeves width: 25cm)
• Made in Taiwan, by our talented seamstress, who is paid a fair wage.
• Hand wash separately, and iron on the inside of the fabric.
• The brand label is sewn inside the top part of the kimono, right behind your neck.
• Net weight: 105g
• Earrings sold separately
LIMITED EDITION! Only 3 kimonos were made and will be available to purchase. (This item won't be made again)
Minor Arcana: the knowledge of the microcosm.
Major Arcana: the knowledge of the macrocosm.
In order to make decisions in our lives and to take actions without causing harm, we need knowledge. Knowledge will help us to understand what is true. When we accept the Truth, which is objective, the quality of our lives will improve. We need to have knowledge if we want to create something good, positive, or to know how something works.